Any opinion or feedback on the NAIM UnitiServe or UnitiCore?

Have a few hundred CDs and I'm loking to transition to a NAS based system and the NAIM units have caught my eye. Please share your thoughts or comments on them. How is their interface? Is the UI on the app adequate or is it horrible? I just want to be able to connect it to my main system and listen there. I don't need to stream to other parts of the house or do any complex setups.
TIA
jcatral14
why not just rip them onto a PC or mac and put the $$ into a better DAC?

or better speakers, room treatments....
" why not just rip them onto a PC or mac and put the $$ into a better DAC?"

If you don't want something complicated, that's a much better way to go. The interface options are better as well. You can use a cell phone or tablet as a remote/interface for whatever playback software you have.
Thanks randy-11. sfall is right, I just want something uncomplicated where I drop or slide CDs in and it rips them automatically. No muss no fuss. I just dont want to deal with PCs/MACs /ripping software although yes, it is a far less expensive route. I don't mind paying for the ease and convenience (within reason ;-) ).
iTunes on a mac has about as much ease and convenience as you can get

- set it up to auto eject when done; I use Apple Lossless

I ripped 1,500 CDs that way

you will have a bit perfect set of digital files with very good search, filtering, and retrieval 

send it to your $200 DAC, or your $37,000 DAC - whatever you want