What CD player/transport has the most stable mechanism?

I was wondering if someone out there could help me with this question. What CD player/transport has the most stable mechanism? By that I mean, what player/transport isolates the player from external bumps and vibration?
For years I have owned a SOTA sapphire turntable. Not that I've tried it, but you can drop a bowling bowl on it and not cause a skip. Is there a CD equivalent? No one talks about this, but for me, it's hugely important. I'm asking about vintage equipment, new stuff, cheap, expensive, whatever. BTW, I'm not asking about isolation equipment or racks or anything like that. Just the intrinsic stability of the player itself. Thanks in advance!
hgonzal
I am new to Audiogon but have asked myself the same question as hgonzal. I have been looking at the ARC CD players using a Phillips Pro mechanism. I know they use this transport in commercial CD jukeboxes, so it must be pretty good. I have looked at the Esoteric and the Teac transport is very good as well.
Of all the spinners I tried over the last 15 years: Krell, McIntosh, Wadia, Linn, it is Naim CDX and CD3 that have the most transportation screws. Once released, and in CD3 its a full-time job to keep it level while removing them all, CD mech "floats" inside the box. You can tap, dance, bang your head against the wall (Naim is real good at making you do such things) but there is no skipping. Do not know about Naim "entry-level" players 
A memory player makes a drive mechanism, with all of its built in error correction... moot.