Paradigm Speakers

Waiting on my new Paradigm Persona 9F speakers to arrive next week. I'll be moving my Paradigm signature 8 series to another room. They will be overkill for the bedroom. After seeing and hearing the new Persona line. I decided life is short and they are the nicest looking and sounding speakers that will last me the rest of my life. Also along with the White floors and center channel, I purchased their book shelves in White. Expensive, but relatively inepensive for what Paradigm is delivering and equal or better than speakers in the 200k range. They really out did themselves this time around. The Signature 8 series are only 2 years old. Contemplating selling them, only because the are overkill for the bedroom. 
128x128tpinto59
Post removed 
hello, heard these speakers at my local dealer. he quoted me a price of $35,000. sounded very nice, but I think I would buy a pair of JBL  EVEREST and be done with it., thanks    
Hey Rhodes where did you hear them at and what were they using?

I heard Audio Doctor's 9Hs and they were absolutely amazing, I think the results on this speaker are going to be directly proportional to the degree of setup and the quality of the components.

I saw Audio Doctor's setup top of the line electronics, cables and dac.

It may be that some of the dealers for this series may not have the correct demo equipment for them.

Where you thinking of getting a pair or was it just curiosity? 
Well my Persona 9H are here and set up with the ARC. Sweet listen and astheics. I purchased the book shelves too. Didnt want to wait for their rears. Couldn't imagine them out performing their bookshelves. Mixing it up tonight, to start with. Some Jethro Tull, Supertramp, then maybe some Contemporary Jazz, like Chris Bottie. They sound sharp, crisp,and  the bass blends in naturally w/o any overwhelming interference. Soundstage is tremendous. Moved the Signature 8's in my bedroom. I might be sleeping in my great room....lol the Signature 8's are wonderful speakers too. Paradigm Persona 9H delivered. The reviews so far are great, and deservingly so. Hope everyone has an opportunity to listen and enjoy them.