A speaker that looks like a driver or a driver that looks like a speaker?

I want to present to you judgement NoLimits speakers. Waiting for your comments.
http://volya.audio/catalog/Nolimits/

volya
@erik_squires 
Hi Erik, we're on the same page, I only made the comments because of what you said about circles and wide baffle.  Circles have nothing to stop the sound from traveling around the speaker and require even more compensation. On this very wide front baffle,  very little BSC would be needed. Makes the design easier to get favorable results.
Mmmm....my 2 cents....

Volya, in the interest of 'market research', so far you're getting 'limited appeal' from the 'philes so far.  The design is stark, to be kind;  as a modernist myself if they live up to claimed performance and I liked how they sounded I'd hang them up on the wall.  They appear to be as much 'art piece' as reproducers and could be treated as such.  I certainly find them more appealing than your other offerings...
Also, in the interest of being fair...a lot of 'phile speakers on the market are sporting cabinetry and structures that edge into appearing more as 'sculpture' as opposed to the 'monkey coffins' that still dominate the market.  You'll get my nod on that, they're definitely not boring and better than some I've seen and smirked at....the 'WTF' response has got to be expected when you go off the beaten track. *S*
I wish you luck with the new product....I suspect you'll need a hefty dose of it. ;)
In a related forum, this has gotten some varied comments.  I could see this betwixt your drivers...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/865809794/wheel-by-miniot
...in fact, there's a pic of it between 2, on the wall...

Again, minimalist isn't bad...but it's an acquired taste, not a big market.  Most of us live 'cluttered' lives; I know I do.  But that isn't stopping the spouse and I from wanting and designing a home that to the neighbors will look like a rectangular box with rectangular holes punched into it's walls. *L*  They might show up with pitchforks and torches and be a little agitated, but hey...one can't pick ones' neighbors generally either... ;)

I'll offer a beer and a tour as a peace offering. *G*  Beyond that, live it or live with it. *shrug*
Making a speaker look like a driver is like building a motel that looks like a bed, or a toll booth in the shape of a dollar sign. Design like that is usually abandoned by the age of 9.

Send me a pair. I'll gladly write a review. PM me and I'll give you my address.