Ayon's "Scorpio" tube imtegrated amp vs PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium tube integrated??.

I have considered trying a tube integrated amp. The Prima Luna Prologue Premium has received numerous positive testimonials regarding its sound quality and is considered a bargain at $2399.  Ayon’s new "Scorpian" tube integrated  is more expensive at $4200,  supposedly offers excellent sound quality, but has not gathered many press reviews. .

Is  anyone familiar with these products??  Are they  reliable over the long haul?? and if so, can either amp  effectively drive any speaker load, including Golden Ear Technology model 7 or the larger model 5.  Or have any problems driving Magneplanar .7 speaker, or any of the Martin Logan speakers.  Thank you  

sunnyjim
@aberyclark

If you are moving up to the $3500 range, I'd recommend you just try out a Raven Audio Blackhawk Limited Edition and be done with it.  Check out this review in which he compared the Blackhawk LE to Ayon and Cary tube amps(it was not even close):

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/all-reviews/hi-fi-reviews/the-raven-audio-blackhawk-limited-edition-tu...

https://www.ravenaudio.com/Blackhawk-Limited-Edition-Integrated-Amplifier_p_21.html

From your other thread I noticed your stated musical tastes:

"I listen to Classic Jazz, Classical and Classic - Prog Rock mostly."

I think the Raven might be perfect for that.
Post removed 
I did some extensive listening with the Blackhawk LE paired with 92dB sensitivity Legacy Audio Signature SE speakers.  The sound was just excellent from top to bottom, but especially vocals.  The Raven are built in Texas for sure.  Call Dave and talk to him, he'll fix you up.
The Blackhawk LE is easily one of the absolute best sounding integrated amplifiers out there for less than $5K.  They give you your money back if you don't like the amp!  Who else does THAT?

The review that Terry London wrote in Home Theater Review said that the Raven Audio Nighthawk blew the Rogue Audio and Prima Luna out of the water in both bass response, overall sound quality, and dynamics and was a better built better looking chassis overall.

Steve Huff Hi Fi Review said it beat his $10K McIntosh 300wpc monoblocks in power and even sounded better, and also beat the Audio Research VSi75 too!  That is an expensive pair of very well known amps.  I guess it also sounded at least as good as the Line Magnetic (which heated up his room in minutes) but wasn't nearly as hot.  So a cool tube amp that runs cool too!

Those are some staggering statements made about that little amplifier that little amp company down in Texas.  I like the handles!  My favorite is the pearl colored Osprey.

I heard that lately they have been having a tough time keeping up with demand.  Website says Dave is at 936-662-5100