3D Array Soundbar - GoldenEar Technology

Does anybody have experience with GoldenEar Technology 3d Array soundbar?  The reviews sound good but  If I go the sound bar route I want to make sure it will fill the rm and be super clear.
garyagostini
I actually own the smaller one.  It's better than the Kef and Def Tech  soundbars that proceeded it.  I find it very neutral and unassuming.  It plays loud enough for movie watching in my 18 x 15 x 14H bedroom.  It doesn't go much lower than 90hz so a sub-woofer is necessary.  Sound staging is just ok; there's only so much width you're going to get out of a soundbar this size.  If you have the extra money, get the larger one for a wider sound-stage.  

The best sounding soundbar that I've heard is the Artisan Studio 55.  It uses Vifa's gorgeous Ring Radiator tweeters and throws a very large sound-stage. At about three times the price of the GoldenEar, it should do a better job.  It is also a little lacking in the bass like the GoldenEar.  
Any set of descent bookshelf speakers and a sub will do much better work than a soundbar, it's really a waste of money.
I really liked the Sonos sound bar, by the way, for what it is.

However, it's connectivity was really poor. I forgot the details, but something like, you couldn't switch inputs or no ARC or something like that.

Anyway, for a sound bar, the sound quality wasn't the disqualifying factor.

Never heard the GE bar.

Best,

E
It’s more of a speaker array than a soundbar b/c it’s passive. I thought that it panned rather well, but there is ZERO low response (as can be expected). I am continually amazed by GE products and how they overachieve for what they are. Just my opinion, but I liked mine.
My family room doesn't have room for a ht but I can hang a soundbar under the tv and use a large sub as an end table. though expensive the Yamaha ysp 5600 is the closest we're going to get to surround sound from a single box. it contains something like 42 speakers and a mic that bounces sound off ceiling and walls to simulate ss. I like that my dogs can't chew the wires and grand kids can't reach it.