Thinking About Upgrading The Tonearm On My Rega P5...

I`ve read some interesting comments about the Audiomods Series 5 tonearm and they all seem to be pretty good across the board.
The Micrometer version looks like a nice setup allowing VTA 'on the fly'.
The antiskate apparently works better too according to users that have upgraded from a Rega arm.

I`m also wondering about the Rega RB2000 which is used on the Rega RP10, seems that might be a nice leap up the proverbial ladder.
Or step down a rung or two to the RB808...??
I have the Groovetracer subplatter/counterweight combo (stock Rega platter) and I like the looks of the cherrywood P5 better than the RP10/RP8
The cartridge is a ZYX Airy 3

Any thoughts/suggestions/ideas ??

Steve

scm
 "The difference between an RB700 and an Audiomods Series IV is significant".  

Thanks..curious as to how the IV stacks up against the V ??
I think the V uses the same arm tube as the RB2000, but then again, I`m also under the impression that others in the line do also now .
 If that`s the case, then it would seem to come down to bearing selection and fitment...right ?
Hi SCM,
I'm not sure that the V uses the 2000 arm as the V has been around longer than the 2000.  I suppose Jeff at Audiomods may change arm tubes without changing the series number?  
At any rate, I wanted to pipe in here as I have a series V and have used it with several cartridges including a ZYX Yatra (R100). It is a great match for the ZYX in my system. The micrometer arm is very stable and allows fine tuning of the SRA/VTA.  I currently use the Series V with an Ortofon MC A90 to great effect.  I will say that the RB2000 as an OEM does look interesting and might work great in a P5.  

-Karl
I re-wired the RB808 on my RP8 with the Incognito kit, which made a noticeable improvement, as did the tungsten counterweight.

I suspect an RB2000 or Audiomods arm may be overkill for the P5. If you can get over the aesthetics, I think trading the P5 for an RP8 would be a more substantial improvement.