Thales Simplicity tonearm review in Stereophile.

Michael Fremer's review of the Thales Simplicity tonearm in this January's Stereophile is pretty brutal. Are there any owners of this tonearm that would take except to his conclusions?
sarcher30
Just to clarify: the Wally Tools "Wally Skater" is one of a number of alignment and measurement devices designed and sold by  Wally Malewicz for setting up and aligning tonearms and cartridges.

More details at:

http://www.simplyblack.net/WVC/index_wally.html
Larryi: "I applaud reviewers, like Mr. Fremer, who will actually stick their neck out and do a critical review..."

"Stick their neck out?" Do you really think "actually" being critical requires courage? If one needs courage to criticize a tonearm, what level of superhuman heroism is required to criticize, say, a President?
I have owned the Thales Simplicity II for 6 months now. It is easily the best tonearm I have owned.

It has transformed my TW Raven ac3 up several notches I did not think possible. I am now a big believer in the importance of a superior tonearm
I had the arm to test but the bearings had to much friction. The producer said they were misaligned.