Wilson Sasha 2 or Alexia for small room 10' x 17'?

I went to audition the Wilson Sabrina at a local shop. I so wanted to love these speakers because of the reviews, price and compact size. Unfortunately, I could not (don't hate me  Sabrina owners). I did, however,  fall in love with the Sasha 2. It seemed to do everything and more that I was looking for and I am hoping this speaker will be a speaker I can live with for a very long time. After thinking about it, I wondered, is the difference between the Sabrina and Sasha 2 smaller or greater than the Sasha 2 and current Alexia? The room has  good acoustics, Mcintosh C50 pre, MC152 amp and as noted above, is very small. Would there be too much bass and overwhelm the room. I have not heard the Alexias and was wondering if any owners or listeners familiar to both can comment on the differences and similarities and give impressions as to how they might work in my small room. I currently own and like very much the  Sonus Faber Venere 3.0 but am looking for more. At this point, I am pretty sure I will go with the Sashas  but am looking for guidance from someone with experience especially since it is very hard to locate the Alexias and hear personally.  Thanks for your opinions
996cupracer
10ft is narrow but I doubt lateral limitations would affect the Alexia any more than the sasha2.
I ultimatley  felt the Alexias would be too big and costly so I  did order the Sashas in Galaxy Gray today and they will arrive in about 3 to 4 weeks. I will let you know how it works out. Dan at Lyric HiFi in White Plains, NY is the man! I am excited but slightly nervous. 

Jafant, I thought the Sabrinas sounded very weak and were not even in the same league as the Sashas (the way it should be at twice the cost).  I found them lacking in any bottom end  and a sub would be an absolute must. To my ear, they were not terribly pleasant and did not sound like the Sasha 2s which I found very dynamic, open and way more involving. I much prefer my present Sonus Faber Venere 3.0 and at a quarter of the cost, they are a great value and should not be overlooked in the sub $4k price range.

Thanks for everyone who commented
I have heard both back to back and also heard the sabrina the same day (I also thought the Sabrina was average) I would not spend the extra on the Alexia. I have heard the Sasha full much larger rooms than yours. Save your money. 
Given your room dimensions I'd consider locating the speakers on the long wall, spaced widely and listen in quasi near field mode. This works really well for me with Magico Q3s in my 10'x18' room. The Q3s are not ported like the Sasha's however so I can have them 2 feet from the rear wall, not sure how much breathing room you will require however
Folkfreak is right. And you can, depending on the room, place Sashas as close as 1 foot to the rear wall. Also, you are right to ignore Audiotroy, a salesman for the ever-over-reaching and hyperbolic Audio Doctor who has shilled those speakers all over Audiogon. Trust me when I tell you, the Sashas are much better speakers than the Paradigm Persona 9H which are good for the $ but not in the Sasha's league and certainly not in the same universe as the Alexias.
You made the right choice.