Acoustic Zen Crescendo speaker crossover capacitors ... who makes them?

I own the MKl version of the Crescendo and see the crossover uses all Acoustic Zen branded capacitors. Most are blue in color with the smallest values bring black. Does anyone know what company makes these for AZ? I did email the builder, but no answer. Love any information the community may have on this topic. 

128x128grannyring
Jet, those TC caps are the best I have heard in a power supply! Hard to fit because they are so large however. The Arizona Blue Cactus caps are wonderful for coupling. Wonderful tone.  
Charles, thus far the improvement is so gratifying. My wife commented last night that the system sounded beautiful and the presence of the performers was an obvious improvement. 
Granny you remind me of my DIY friend Tony Ho. He solders all connections directly without any rca or speaker jacks. He even makes his own High purity all silver wire that he hand braids with cotton. I think you need to do this next. I would not recommend soldering direct for AC sorry that is too dangerous and not worth it my friend.
Jwm, I have built and owned all manner of soft annealed silver speaker, IC, and hook up wire for signal path in amps. I have always used cotton also with this silver. This is very subjective and just my preference, but silver has always caused my tinnitus to flare up due to what I describe as tipped up upper mids. Just could never really smile with silver in cotton. Although using a little bit of it in my mods does add some nice resolution. I do make all my own cables out of Duelund stranded copper that is tinned in oil impregnated cotton. It sounds fantastic to my ears. Jeff Day and Jim Smith both have had the same experience even though, they like myself, have listened to all manner of wire.  

If if not for my uber sensitivity to upper mids I would certainly enjoy silver wire far more! I certainly hear what it does so very well. I have not listened to every kind of wire produced, who can, but thus far the new Duelund wire is my favorite.