Bi-wires links for speakers ?

I heve the Proac Studio 140MKII single wire connected to my Mcintosh system with Tellurium Q Ultra Black speakers cables ,my speakers have the standard metal strip jumpers which came with the speakers and I am considering to replace it with the Tellurium Ultra black Bi-wire cables links which are not cheap at all.
Is it worth it ? Do I get sound improvement by replacing standard jumpers with hi-end Bi-wire links?

https://www.telluriumq.com/jumpers-bi-wire-links/
itzhak1969
FWIW, gdnrbob is a dealer, though he doesn't like to disclose that information, as it may show his bias. So obviously he will think that if you bi-wire you will spend twice as much on cables as you were planning to. 
So what!  Everybody has a bias and if purchasing decision is based on a free open forum post, get what they deserve.
So many devided opinions :(

I will take a pare of Tellurium Ultra black Bi-wire cables links/jumpers from my dealer for home demo over weekend .I do believe that some kind of difference will happen but I don’t what exactly...
So many devided opinions :(

Status Quo.
You will find no unanimous opinions on almost any question in audio, or life.
In the end, we all must form our own opinions.
What works for someone else may or may not work for you.
@jmcgrogan2 
Most people cannot afford own $8K worth of speaker cable. 
And, none that do should admit it.
The question, in the real world, where budget comes into play, is what sounds better? Two lesser cables, or one superior cable with jumper?
You quote implies that only the costliest/best/most transparent/(insert your adjective) wire is going to provide decent sound production and doing  anything less not worth doing.
If so, I disagree.
Given the OP's $3K speakers and McIntosh gear, the cost of true biwiring should not be an issue.

How much difference he will notice in biwiring is something only he can determine.
My point in directing him to Vandersteen's website is that Richard has been making speakers for 40 years and that if he can hear a difference, then those who ask for guidance should give his opinion weight.
B
@gdnrbob, I'm curious, if you feel that wire is wire, and it all sounds the same, then wire would bi-wiring help?

I am not suggesting that Vandersteen's opinion should not be heard or tried. I have bi-wired before myself. I AM saying that Richard Vandersteen is not god, and his word is not the final solution for all. His word is an idea, that is worth trying.

How much weight Richard Vandersteens word will have on any one individual would probably go hand in hand with how much one values his speakers. For me, if RV was the audio god that you seem to think he is, his speakers would sound better than they do to me.

RV is certainly entitled to his opinion, as are you and I.
You agree with RV, I do not.
That is the way of the world on these forums.
There is NO CORRECT opinion, only opinions.