Bi-wires links for speakers ?

I heve the Proac Studio 140MKII single wire connected to my Mcintosh system with Tellurium Q Ultra Black speakers cables ,my speakers have the standard metal strip jumpers which came with the speakers and I am considering to replace it with the Tellurium Ultra black Bi-wire cables links which are not cheap at all.
Is it worth it ? Do I get sound improvement by replacing standard jumpers with hi-end Bi-wire links?

https://www.telluriumq.com/jumpers-bi-wire-links/
itzhak1969
@jmcgrogan2 :
FWIW, gdnrbob is a dealer, though he doesn't like to disclose that information, as it may show his bias. So obviously he will think that if you bi-wire you will spend twice as much on cables as you were planning to.
I don't know where you get your information, but allow me to disabuse you of the notion that I am a dealer.
As a matter of fact, my 'bias' is confirmed by the observations of Richard Vandersteen who has clearly remarked, many times, of the benefits of bi wiring. In fact, you can read it for yourself on his webpage.

@itzhak-From  Vandersteen Q and A:

Don (3/07/07): Richard, Are quality jumpers with a good quality cable superior to internally bi-wire cables? What about running two sets of separate cables from amp to speakers? I really enjoy my 2CE Signatures. Thanks,

Answer: HELLO DON, THIS HAS BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH ON THIS FORUM SO HERE WE GO. JUMPERS WITH MONO WIRE OF EQUAL QUALITY WILL ALWAYS SOUND BETTER THAN INTERNAL BI-WIRE. TWO SEPARATE WIRES FROM AMP TO SPEAKER IS TRUE BI-WIRE AND GIVEN SIMILAR WIRE QUALITY WILL BE SUPERIOR.

You can read his rationale in the Treo Manual:
http://vandersteen.com//media/files/Manuals/treo_manual.pdf
Though you have different speakers, the same concept applies.
Bob
@gdnrbob, I see that you seem to be a big fan of Richard Vandersteen.
His speakers have never really moved me personally. I realize that he has many fans though.

That said, I think the key 4 words in Richard’s quote are "GIVEN SIMILAR WIRE QUALITY". That is where my experiences have changed.

I do not disagree that bi-wiring is superior if using the same cables for single wire and bi-wire. The question, in the real world, where budget comes into play, is what sounds better? Two lesser cables, or one superior cable with jumper?

I will use my current cables as an example. I am running JPS Labs Aluminata speaker cables ($7799 per 6 foot pair) with Aluminata jumpers ($860). I CANNOT afford to run the Aluminata in bi-wire configuration. I CAN afford to run JPS Labs Superconductor 3 ($3099 per 6 foot pair) in bi-wire configuration. I have heard both ways, and in my system, the Aluminata sound better single wired with jumper than the bi-wired Superconductor 3.
I have noted this to be true with other brands as well. Obviously YMMV.

So my point does NOT really vary from RV’s, because he is assuming that all wires are of equal quality. This is a theoretical (fantasy?) world view.
My view is more of a real world view, where cost IS a factor.

I think if cost were not a factor, we would all be bi-amping and bi-wiring with the top of the line amps and cables.
FWIW, gdnrbob is a dealer, though he doesn't like to disclose that information, as it may show his bias. So obviously he will think that if you bi-wire you will spend twice as much on cables as you were planning to. 
So what!  Everybody has a bias and if purchasing decision is based on a free open forum post, get what they deserve.
So many devided opinions :(

I will take a pare of Tellurium Ultra black Bi-wire cables links/jumpers from my dealer for home demo over weekend .I do believe that some kind of difference will happen but I don’t what exactly...
So many devided opinions :(

Status Quo.
You will find no unanimous opinions on almost any question in audio, or life.
In the end, we all must form our own opinions.
What works for someone else may or may not work for you.