Bi-wires links for speakers ?

I heve the Proac Studio 140MKII single wire connected to my Mcintosh system with Tellurium Q Ultra Black speakers cables ,my speakers have the standard metal strip jumpers which came with the speakers and I am considering to replace it with the Tellurium Ultra black Bi-wire cables links which are not cheap at all.
Is it worth it ? Do I get sound improvement by replacing standard jumpers with hi-end Bi-wire links?

https://www.telluriumq.com/jumpers-bi-wire-links/
itzhak1969
Highs - sounded more extended. First time I installed them in Paradigm Studio/60 v2 speakers that came with stock bent plate jumpers. Now I have them with Hyperion HPS-938 that came with long insulated wire jumpers. These speakers are three way with separate posts for the tweeter, midrange and woofer. I use Acoustic Zen Satori shotgun biwire to woofer and the tweeter with midrange extended from the tweeter with 4" AQ jumpers. I believe that shorter connection without insulation is better and I think it sounded better. My upper shotgun biwire comes to tweeter, and not to midrange, because in many posts it was recommended that way (I cannot hear the difference).

From the technical standpoint certain things might affect sound of the speaker cable like the length, insulation material, purity of the cable, geometry of the cable etc. In case of straight 4" jumpers, there are short, without insulation (the best), made of very pure copper and connected almost in straight line. The only thing that I’m not sure is plating. I bought gold plated version (for practicality) but purists believe, that silver (that might oxidize) plating is better. Silver is much better conductor, but plating is so thin, that it should not make any difference.

Interesting to read:  http://www.audioquest.com/pdfs/aq_cable_theory.pdf
Thanks kijanki !

I will seriously consider the Audioquest 4" jumpers if the home demo of the Tellurium Ultra Black bi-wire links fail to upgrade the sound in my system.
Tellurium cables are superb , it will be an intersting demo .
For the same dollar amount, you can buy a set of single wires and some short jumpers made from the same wire, or a double set of wires one or two steps lower down the product line of a given manufacturer.  So unless there's something very special going on with the amp or the speaker, I conclude it's better to go with single wiring.  I went with Wireworld, that offers those short links in matching wire.
I know it's not for everybody but on my Vandersteen, as they suggested the biwire, it does make a difference and you can hear it.
I have found best option is to get rid of cheap jumpers supplied with speakers. Upgrade will be well worth it. Should at least match quality of speaker cable. Nordost has done testing and believes a single quality run with matching jumpers to other speaker terminal improves sound over big wire option. I have recently moved from big wire Nordost to single run Valhalla with matching jumper.