Best powercables for Martin Logan 15A speakers

Looking for feedback for powercables for M.L
hiendmmoe
My ML Aerius accepts standard (female) IEC plug. You can try different power cords but I have been told the MLs, at least the ones without powered woofers, do not respond to changes in power cords. Keep us posted on what you fid out. 

I had SL3s for a number of years. I could never hear a difference between power cords. I did have a problem with the large heavy power cords slowly coming loose. In the end I just used the original cords. If I still had my SL3s today, I might try the Shunyata Venom that are the same size and shape as the standard power cords.

Use anything that's well made at a reasonable price. High end power cords won't have any impact on sound quality. 
I agree with mgreen27. Power cords have little potential to make a difference unless there is a fault with the current cords. Remember the power has traveled many many miles through all sorts of electrical cables and the expectation that the last meter of cable is going to change or improve it seems unlikely to me from an engineering point of view.
I just use some generic 1 meter 14 AWG cables for my Montis.   My outlets are close to the speakers, so no need for any excess cable length.   If you are plugging directly into a wall outlet, no need for anything else.