PSB Gold v PSB silveri

I am wondering if anybody has compared  the PSB Gold verses the PSB silver i and what your observations were.  I have seen it written buy some that they liked the silver better.  Just wondering  thanks
128x128geph0007
I would base decision around room dimensions. Even given there age you wont do better at or even above there second hand price points (a bit bold yes, confident? yes, very). I loved my silveri. Both models sound great and handle power cleanly, image well, handsome looks. I fed a rated 400w x2 to each biamping but I was also happy with them down to half that.
I had the Gold i about 2 years ago  Thought they were really good but  to warm and fuzzy  Had to use solid core wires for jumpers to get it to have sharper/cleaner images. I mentioned that here and some others agreed.  Had the Golds a few months ago.  Seemed more lively then the i version probably because they are slightly brighter. . . Compared to other speakers I have had I could tell the tweeter was under the midrange. Not a big fan of that but it is the trend to try and control lobe effect.  I like a vertical stage. Tweeter on top seems to open up the stage.  Stillthink they are  really good speakers just maybe not for me.  I have not heard the silvers so just asking. Do they have the same warm and fuzzy sound? Ii have some KER 104.2 here right now I am trying  Pretty impressive
Thanks  Have a real concern about having a short soundstage with the silver i .  The tweeter is  a 8 inches below my ear level.   I have Vandersteen 2c units right now and they have a nice tall stage. FYI  I like the old c units better then the newer CE and CE sig.   There are several areas were i am not sure the PSBs will out do the Vandys including bottom end and stage height / and general openness   Just not sure.