KT88 tubes for Monos

Hi,
I have a set of Ayon Audio mono's that use KT88 tubes.  Over time I've purchased their importers version of the KT88's that are 200 bucks a pop.  Can I use a different tube?  I think I'm paying premium cash for the Ayon name on the tube.

Thanks.
jbbikerider
So next question,

If my amps have auto bias, in the manual it says that matching tubes is not necessary. 
thoughts??
I would like to spread the word about these tubes from a company called Canada Fuller found here, Quad matched Canada Fuller KT88G Gold Pin Vacuum tube ( KT88 ) | eBay.  They're designed by that company and the key components come from Canada (I believe) and the U.K., but they are manufactured in China by ShuGuang.  In my Music Reference RM-200 I've tried several tubes such as the RAM's that came with the amp, Sovtek, and have gone through a couple of sets of Gold Lion.  Someone on A'gon mentioned these tubes so I gave them a try and I've never looked back.  If you don't mind using a Chinese brand or buying on Ebay, I don't think you'll be sorry.  In fact, I know you won't.  They're that good.   
I had issues with some sloppily made Psvanes (albeit 12AX7s, not 88s) so I won't be trying those again, but having rolled Tung Sol 6550s, KT120s, Sovtek 88s, and KT150s through my amp I wound up becoming curious about the (new version, not NOS) Russian Gold Lion KT88s and stuck 'em in last year…they sound great, maybe the best match with my Jolida 502p amp than all of the above, and since they're relatively inexpensive they're kind of a bargain. Highly recommended.
Wow skipping, $489 for a quartet of the Fuller KT88, about twice the price of the Gold Lion. They'd better be good!
I'very been using Psvane black bottles since Nov-13 and have had no issues. In fact I purchased 5 in case one failed and I rotate them every 2 months and they have been perfect. Plus the sound is much, much better than the stock McIntosh tubes I had before.