PMC Fact 3 with hegel h160 or accuphase 350

Goodmorning,
i use pmc fact 3 with hegel h160
the result is quite good, but sometimes the sound is too precise and little emotional.
I would like change it with a accuphase 350 
is it a good couple with my pmc fact 3?

128x128paoz
Why did you choose that particular Accuphase?  If you have heard it then you will know if it is a good match for you and your speakers.  I don't think that the Accuphase will have any problems driving your PMCs.  Whether you like the results no one but you can say.
You ask this question because you are not using properties to evaluate your music reproduction system. This has been proven in shootouts using properties to the many listeners who have heard Tru-Fi. You need to think of your music reproduction system as a complete set of individual properties that are the each optimized to work together in the  music reproduction system. This has been proven many times and all listeners have found this to be true.

Those who do not use Tru-Fi in their music reproduction systems will never be happy with their sound because of the distortion. Based on your question it is clear that you love distortion and are trying to find a way to get what you think is the "best" distortion to use in your music reproduction system. But you will never be happy without using Tru-Fi you are like a little child a seeking a new toy.

I accuphase because I found one at a good price
and i think is more sweet and warm compared to Hegel
i never tried it before in my system
for this im asking here if someone know difference from two
and if 100watt is enought for pmc fact 3