Anyone own or heard of PrimaLuna?

Hi. First of all, I am not an audiophile but simply love music and like it certain way but not overly crazy. I started out with solid state Mcintosh for couple years. I recently listen to few tube amps like audio research, t+a, cary audio and prima luna. I can afford all those big expensive brands but I thought primaluna sounded as good if not better and it cost fraction of other big names.  Just curious if anyone has experience with it? What you like the most? What you feel need improvement? Any issue with customer service? How's the company? Is quality really that better as they claim against other competitors? Thank you for your feedback. 

gr8av4life
I got the PL dialouge premium hp loaner and listening to it all night long. I compare to the MC601. I am no where near audiophile level but I do notice the difference, not a lot. Maybe because my Preamp is already tube. I think the PL sounds mellow(?), wider, and feel like music is coming from 50 feet away. That's how I feel.

will do more listening and mix and match the gears and speakers
Oh yeah. Slept well. Engine starts again.

Seriously, it's hard to differentiate now. The more I play the mc601, the better it sounds thru the C1100 on PSB T6. I used to play it with Marantz AV8801.

it seems PL and MC601 sounds pretty similar thru C1100 tube pre.

I like both but only to keep one.

BTW, my main channel will be shared with home theater, will it be fine to run tube amp for movie?
In my opinion, the two components that you compared are suited for (completely) different applications. They might sound "similar" at lower listening volumes driving relatively efficient (and moderately sized) T6s but the MC601s have the potential to drive a significantly wider range of speakers. If price (and space) are not considerations, I would definitely pick the MC601 for home theatre application, especially if you like the "warm" McIntosh sound. Besides, it's probably a much better match with the C1100.