KT88 tubes for Monos

Hi,
I have a set of Ayon Audio mono's that use KT88 tubes.  Over time I've purchased their importers version of the KT88's that are 200 bucks a pop.  Can I use a different tube?  I think I'm paying premium cash for the Ayon name on the tube.

Thanks.
jbbikerider
mgreen27, actually I am in the market for tubes, took a look at the Cable Co. selection of tubes, and thought they were fairly limited compared to other tube sellers.  I think op should in addition to the Cable Co look up the name of other quality tube vendors here on Agon and check out their websites.
Thanks Jetter,
Ended up buying a match pair from the TubeStore So will see if there's any change once I need to add a tube to my system. 

Thanks again to all who responded.
I agree with bdp24 regarding Gold Lion KT88's.  I've been using them in my PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium integrated for the past couple of years, and I really like them.  I've also used the stock EL34's that came with the PrimaLuna and some Russian KT120's that came with my Rogue Cronus Magnum.  For my tastes, I prefer the Gold Lion's.

Go them from Kevin at Upscale Audio.  He's always great to deal with.
Contact Jim McShane:  http://www.mcshanedesign.net/

Very knowledgeable, great inventory, good prices and very responsive.  I've purchased several tubes from him (including a quad matched set of Gold Lion KT88s).
Jim McShane can provided matched tested KT88's. The GL reissue are great take about 100 to start sounding there best.
Psvane TII are also very fine sounding tubes very musical.