interconnects vs speaker cables vs power cords - which make the biggest difference?

Like the subject line says, I am curious what others think in terms of whether interconnects, speaker cable or power cords make the biggest difference when it comes to noticeable sound improvements, or are they all equally important?  I am thinking of upgrading them all and am trying to decide how to allocate spending.  Thanks in advance.
ccandte
Post removed 
WRT to Power cables - I have observed  that the components in my system with the "lowest quality" power supplies tend to benefit more from a power cable upgrade than components having a higher quality power supply

e.g.
- my Bifrost DAC performed noticeably better with a good power cord.
- whereas my NAIM amp, although it improved, the improvements were more subtle.
- my Simaudio Moon Phono stage was somewhere between the two.

Also, If you have components with Wall-wart power supplies - find a quality replacement. with a quality power cable - It makes a huge difference

If I had to start again, I would start by upgrading the power cables first, because these allow the components to operate to their best abilities. Then followed by IC's and then speaker cables.

Regards...

Here is what LFD offers:

http://lfd4u.com/2016/11/29/lfd-phono-stage-upgrade-the-power-cord-first-or-the-interconnect/

LFD AUDIO: Phono stage; upgrade the power cord first or the interconnect?

Posted on 29th November 2016 by Howard Popeck

Hi Howard I just received the Power Cord as ordered plugged in to wall outlet already definite improvement over shunyata cord ,I was wondering if another Power Cord would benefit my lfd phonostage ? or should I look to upgrade my Interconnect from the Spirolink to the grainless first thanks again for your help.

You pose an interesting question. It depends in which direction you want to travel next.

In superficial terms, if there is a desire for greater bass 'heft' and 'slam' then the Power Cord is your next move.

If more detail, less sibilance on female vocals and a greater sense of 'sweetness' then the Grainless is the way to go.
Before you mess with all that, make sure you’ve sorted out room treatment and speaker placement. I’ve had a-ha! moments with power cords, interconnects and speaker cables. But the biggest a-ha! was better speaker placement and decent room treatment. For me, it was more significant than any of the cable changes.

Also, before you dick around with power cables, do you have a dedicated line for your listening room? That can make more of a difference than any power cable..