Wilson Audio Haters

I've always wondered why there are so many people out there, that more than any other speaker manufacturer, really hate the Wilson line. I own Maxx 2's and also a pair of Watt Puppys. They are IMHO quite wonderful.

Why does Wilson get so much thrashing?

128x128crazyeddy
D.A.R.T. is the only company in HI-FI that offers the Wilson hater or other audiophiles the ability to truly decouple listener from room induced resonance issues that plague all lesser systems mostly causing the 2 D effect. This nasty R.I.R.I. that plagues all listeners in all rooms is greatly reduced by addition of D.A.R.T. audiophile isolation. Our new improve Chromium-Molybdenum ball hitch fastened to our proprietary tech tone-wood spiked chair greatly reduces the destructive listener seating fatigue or LSF that was problematic with early D.A.R.T. offerings. Not any more!! we as audiophiles spend much money and effort on reducing unwanted resonances in our rooms and components why not take the next logical step and isolate listener? We at D.A.R.T. have surrounded ourselves with best designers ever to have existed in the total of human existence why not take advantage of this and fully isolate your body from room? enter code IAMNOTSOSMART to recieve 110% discounts off full retail pricing for more -DARTaudiophiledecoupling at CompuServe.com
@jmcgrogan2

Very simple because your 1980 system and level in knowledge does not add anything overhere at this website.

If I were you please look for another hobby. Your 1980 set will never satisfy you.

@bo1972 , I WISH I could afford 1980 gear!!! That’d be terrific!!!

Who needs a audio system to satisfy them?
Bo, your comedy is all the entertainment anyone needs to feel satisfied!

You provide zero substance, but your material is hilarious! You really should look into writing a nice book on audio.......to be sold in to fiction section of course, with lots of 3-D pictures. Hahaha!

Keep enlightening all of us with your wealth of knowledge your Imperial Grand Wizard!!! ;^)
At this point in the thread my question is, why are people even reading Bo's posts? I see Bo1972 as the author and move to the next post, many times there are three or four in a row; quite a jump.