Pass Labs 150.8 and XP-20 versus PrimaLuna Dialogue Premier HP integrated

Hello all!

Considering moving from PL to Pass Labs 150.8 and XP 20. Thinking about moving to separates and Solid state. The PL sounds awesome but I think I want a bit more punch on the low end and overall fullness. 

Would love to to hear feedback. 

hambon
Thanks for the feedback. I have heard good stuff on the PassLabs 250.8. Especially paired up with SF OlyIII. Curious on what Preamp would fit the best.

I have a 250.8 mated with a SimAudio 740P preamp and I think they sound amazing together...
Recently bought the Pass X150.8 to pair with my SF Oly3's.   Pre is the tubed dual mono First Sound soon to be PD 4.0.  Dual power supplies, dual mono schematic.  With one power supply the tube pre in this system (FS PD 3) in addition to the Cary PH 302 tubed phono pre with good albums is startlingly good.  I do mean good albums like the Verves from the 50's and 60's.  Piano, sax, and jazz guitar simply erupt from the space around the speakers.  Scary good. With two power supplies in the First Sound I expect the system to sound even more incredible. Also having an external power supply added to the Cary phono section.  Flimsy albums from the 70's and 80's tend sound like the crap
they are.   Unfortunately the limiting factor is always the source.  Can't make ice cream from feces.  The Pass X150.8 was a game changer in my system.  Nottingham Spacedeck/arm Ortofon Cadenza Bronze.  
I'm running an X250.8 with an XP20 pre into Revel Studio 2's. Couldn't be more satisfied. Since I put that combination together in 2015 I have had zero interest in changing amplification
I think it's like comparing a Morgan 3 Wheeler to a Porsche GT3. Either will get you there in style but comparing them…hmmm…Obviously tube amps often sound VERY dynamic (can I say Kick Ass?) and I like my moderately powered tube hifi amp (my SS preamp works swimmingly with it), but don't plan to do any arc welding with it. I have nothing but respect for Admiral Nelson's "tube like" (his words) designs (owned a Forte…it was great), but my "low end punch" comes from a couple of SS REL subs so I suppose I'm in a hybrid zone. I think it's interesting that Nelson Pass personally likes to design his way cool First Watt amps to sound "musical" and utilize extreme simplicity and just enough power to make them useful…kind of like a tube amp...Also, the Pass amp/preamp combo costs around $15,000, the Primaluna $4,500 or so…hmmm again.
Thanks for all the feedback. I ended up purchasing Pass Labs x250.8 with the xp10. I can't believe how the sound has opened up. There is much more detail and openness with the Pass Labs gear. I was very hesitant in changing from tubes to SS, but glad I did. 

Happy listening.