Stand mount speakers for a very large room !!

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year 2017!
A good number of you are probably asking yourselves: "why not full range speakers for a very large room?"
Well, you see, I reside on the remote and exotic island of Madagascar, and shipping large speakers from the US is beyond my budget at this time...
I do own a pair of SVS SB12NSD subwoofers, which I'll use to assist the eventual stand-mount speakers in filling my very large (75 sqm) living room with what I hope will be good sounds!
The question is, what speakers will best match my setup, musical tastes, and above described circumstances?
First, a little about my equipment and listening tastes/habits.
I currently use:
- Peachtree Audio Nova 125 and Luxman LV120 integrated amplifiers;
- NAD 516 BEE and Luxman DZ120  CD players;
- Audio-technica turntable
- Magnepan MMG and Wharfedale Diamond 8.2 bookshelf speakers
I originally purchased the Nova 125 to use with the MMGs, but they are definitely not suited to the large room...
So, I have set aside the MMG's (will move them to a smaller room), and would like to acquire a pair of stand mounters that will make a real difference from the rather cheap Wharfedales, which, to be fair, don't sound all that bad when helped by the SVS subs crossed over at 80Hz...
Most of my music comes from CDs and 128-320 Kbps mp3 files, although I am in the process of rebuilding my entire collection in FLAC format. I also own a couple hundred vinyl albums.
My musical tastes are eclectic: Jazz, Pop, Classical, World music, Classic Rock, etc. and not always in that order...
Voilà, there you have it! I'm really counting on your experienced guidance and advice as making such a purchase is like a no return trip for my. I have to make the right choice, or at least one that I won't regret, the first time around. Unfortunately, there are NO HiFi outfits to speak of here, and my international travel is restricted these days... So I have to base my choice on what I read, and sometimes, hear on youtube... which is, of course, oh so far from ideal...
So, THANK YOU for having taken the time to read this rather lengthy post, and especially, for your opinions, advice, tips, etc.  
Regards, Jean-Louis R.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjlr261
Consider your budget, B&W CM5 S2. I have them in 14 x 24 room, SS amp 300 watts per channel. Overkill perhaps but they play very loud and sound quite good. Mine are the "Rosenut" finish and look great! Are there better speakers out there? Sure. But for $1500.00 from Best Buy I expect you’ll be happy.
Review for the CM5 "Non S" version below. The "S" version has different tweeter, mid driver and perhaps crossover. It is the newer version. Cheers!
http://www.stereophile.com/content/bowers-amp-wilkins-cm5-loudspeaker#ToTcIrfYVMYw0PB5.97
Australia would be better to look into for getting speakers as others suggested.
I would look into WLM Diva or La Scala monitors - I do own the Diva and they can fill a room. Way more expensive new than your current budget, but sometimes come up used for less than 50% (I bougth mine in pristine condition on AG for 30% of original price). 
I have many systems in my house inclduing vinateg SS gear, went through 50 paits of spekaers from AR3a, Quad ESL 63, KEF 104, Vandersteen 2c, Audi Physic Virgo, ADS 1530/980/1290/910. soem vintage JBL, ProAc, Thiel, etc. and ended up with low power amps from Almarro, Trafomatic and Shindo paired iwth high sensitivity speakers.
In my experience (and many of my audio / music loving friends) nothing sounds better than the WLM coupled with entry level Shindo gear out of all my collection. I recently added a pair of Altec Flamenco to my system (which I really like) and still according to my friends, the Diva wins hands down. No affiliation with any of the mentioned manufactureres.
Good luck.
I also have a very large room. 18ft tall ceiling, 28 x 18 open on both sides to a dining room and another living room on the left and on the right a bar room. I use Tyler Acoustic Linbrook Signature Monitors ( MTM w/ SEAS Millinieum tweeter and SEAS Excel mids). Will play very loud with a subwoofer. The drivers are used in speakers as high as $50K. I bought mine used directly from Ty with 2yr warranty for $1600! Giant killers. BTW, I use Anticables for speaker wire, no complaints.
Hello everyone!
Once again, THANKS very much for your valuable input and suggestions. Obviously, the challenge will be to select and acquire a pair of stand mounters that can handle the mid and high frequencies with recognized talent, allowing for the SVS subs to seamlessly tackle the low frequencies in such a large room.
Bob_reynolds, yes, I plan to high-pass the main speakers to relieve them of the bass duties in such a large room.
Many of your suggestions have my attention, even if I am not really familiar with all the of the brands mentioned, other than from reading articles... The WaveTouch Audio Grand Teton, Wilson Benesch, Tyler Acoustic Linbrook Signature Monitors, and WLM Diva are very interesting options indeed, I definitely have to learn more about them.
At this junction, and taking into account all the restrictions mentioned in my original post (budget - weight/bulk - room size, etc.) I am looking at Wharfedale Jade 3 - Elac Debut B6 -  GoldenEar Technology Aon 2/3 -Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 - Dynaudio X12/X14 - Revel Performa M106 - KEF R300, etc. (not necessarily in that order...). 
Of course, I'll be looking for deals on used speakers here, hoping to upgrade in quality while staying within the budget.
That's it for now. Thanks again, I'll let you all know how things evolve! jlr261
I agree with a few of the posts that Dynaudio would be a great choice for a small speaker that will fill a large room. You may be able to get into a Focus 160 within your budget which imo is a good step up from the excite series. My experience with Dynaudio is that they don't set out to dazzle you but they are well balanced and play every genre very well and have an "analog" quality to them. 
Couple more to consider would be used Usher BE718 or Paradigm S2. With sub crossed over at 80hz I think any of these would do you well.