Any Rotel love around here? Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3

Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3.  

I am going to use these speakers in my family room, my wife really wants me to complete this system soon so we can play christmas music and she can finally watch TV with some good sound. 

I am looking at possibly Rotel power for this. 

Either the integrated solution: 
Rotel RA1592

Or going separates:
Rotel RC1570 or RC1590 preamp
Rotel RB1582mk2 or RB1590 amp. 

Thoughts?

Thanks!
joey_v
TY -Joey
for the update. Keep us posted as you massage the Rotel into your system.
Rotel’s biggest weakness are their CD players, IMO. I’ve owned the RCD-1072 and found it a bit sterile sounding and very dry. Never cared for it and wanted to like it since it matched the RB-1080/RC-1082 I also owned.

Also, be aware that Rotel’s RCA jacks are a bit flimsy. If you’re the type who likes to experiment with different cables, you’ll probably need repair service at some point because the jacks will likely come loose. I’ve got Sony ES stuff from the early 90s and the back panel jacks are still like new. Can’t say the same for decade old Rotel pieces.
Just to complete the thread... I thought about it and the wife was really not digging the separate amp outside the media console look so we ended up with an integrated.

I took the Rotel RA1570 and the RA1592 home and I kept the 1592.

It has been a good match.
Nice amplifier. I'd use the balanced inputs on that Rotel unless you have a very low output impedance preamp. Enjoy.