PSB Gold v PSB silveri

I am wondering if anybody has compared  the PSB Gold verses the PSB silver i and what your observations were.  I have seen it written buy some that they liked the silver better.  Just wondering  thanks
128x128geph0007
Look at the PSB Platinum if you are looking for a great used speaker by PSB.....   I regret selling mine , awesome speakers
Have Stratus Gold i's and there is no need to compare. I enjoy listening to vinyl - spectacular for this purpose. CD's, DVD's and Digital Streaming from Laptops/Olives or an iPod. Receiver is an Integra DTR 7.4 so it has the analog and pure audio features.
I am not an audiophile due to unprotected youth at Black Sabbath, Zeppelin, AC/DC live concerts. Bob Mould of Husker Du finished off my hearing in a small room at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute which the review in the Times Union of his "Black sheets of Rain" performance was headlined as "Black sheets of Pain" referring to volume of the amps.
Since I incurred so much damage and these speakers manage to make music still sound amazing. I can still enjoy all the emotions of the heartfelt crooners. I imagine someone with excellent ears would find pure enjoyment with the clarity and separation of instruments exuding from these 200 lb. solid performers. I cried the first time I heard them set up in my listening room. They are that good! I appreciate the bone vibrations from the lows and how solid the cabinets are. If I come across some silvers I will take a listen. If they are better or someone says they sound better than golds...go for it. They are affordable and that is another beautiful Plus+++++ Can grab either one for around a grand. PSB is a dedicated sound designer of maximum enjoyment. 
I've owned the PSB Stratus Silver i's and I've heard the Gold's, as well.

First, let me preface this by saying that both of these speakers offer outstanding bang for the buck.

The Gold's have a deeper, stronger bass presence than the Silver's.  The Silver's, on the other hand, seemed to have a more delicate midrange, but the Gold's overall have a deeper, fuller presence.

The silver's are also easier for an amp to drive.  According to a friend whose audio opinions I trust implicitly, the Gold's require that rare amp that can tightly grip the woofers in order to achieve their true potential. 

Both are great speakers. The decision comes down to how much you value bass and whether your amp is up to the task.

Michael