VTL TL7.5 series lll VS VAC Master Line Stage VS AR Ref 6 VS Nagra Classic Preamp

I'm putting up a new thread about some of the best tube preamps out there.
My future system will consist to begin with of a stereo amp or monoblocks, a preamp, a DAC and a separate streamer, later on will come phono stage + turntable.
This system will be driving a pair of Thiel CS 3.7s and a pair of CS 7.2s.
If i don't go the hybrids route with either Ypsilon or Aesthetix i will probably choose d'Agostino amps.
Therefore since i'm using Thiel speakers i would like to have some tubes somewhere in the chain.
With ss amp i would use a tube preamp.
Which of these preamps do you thing will give best results with very good ss amps like the D'agostinos ?
You can suggest other tube preamps if you have other ideas in the same league as these.
Thanks.

128x128thieliste
Guys i appreciate your inputs.
rhljazz how would you describe the house sound of the VAC ?
Is it more laid back, refined and warmer than the VTL ?

4425 thanks for you suggestion, i am actually considering the Dartzeel NHB-18NS but i was told that the XLR outputs are not at the same level as the single ended ones.
Since D'agostino amps only have balanced inputs that's something to take in consideration.
If i go to the Munich show this year i will ask Hervé Delétraz about that.
The good thing about the Dart is that you have the phono stage option and not worry about tube maintenance.
email Herve about the balanced question. he's a great guy and will respond quickly.,I think the overall quality of the unit and sonic superiority will supersede a minor loss with balanced cables if in fact it exists. i just don't think ARC's empty box can compete with hand built Swiss engineering from a genius like Herve. He's not going to MK 1/2/3 you either. on a side note I expect the Nagra would be awesome too. Read the stereophile ARC review comparing the two. You'll want the Dart. Plays at a higher level. FWIW
BTW I have the Agostino amp and simply love it. I use a Krell 2 box Phantom preamp and am blown away daily.

I have a VTL TL6.5 and like it very much - in regards to system synergy, the hybrid design of the VTL makes it compatible with pretty much any amps out there (due to low impedance of the FET drivers).

I've even driven amps with 50ohm input impedance with the VTL's - I don't think you want to try that with a pure tube design.

Can't comment on the VAC as I haven't tried that preamp but in terms of build quality - while I agree the VACs use nicer materials, the VTL's are as bulletproof as they come and have a lot of self-monitoring and fault isolation circuitry that I haven't see in a lot of other gear.

That said, I think once you are at this level, any of these will work for you and it's a matter of sonic preference and system synergy.