Need recommendation for a CD player

Please recommend a CD player for me. Audio only, 2.1 system. I have a Parasound P5 pre with a Parasound 21 amp, Snell A2 speakers, a Snell 550 sub with its own amp, a Snell SPA 200 and good cables. Thanks for your thoughts
ericruff
I had also been itching to get a better sound for my CDs and decided to get a better DAC instead of getting a better CDP. A side benefit, if the DAC has multiple coax inputs, is the ability to use it for other digital sources like a streaming device, etc. I'm using it with my Node 2. I don't know if its a better chip set or something else but the music sounds a little less fatiguing with the outboard DAC. Just a thought.
Go for a used/new Yamaha Cd-s1000.  The build quality and the smooth / musical / 3D sound are more captivating than anything Oppo offers.

I also recommend the Sony 5400ES.
Its a great sounding CD player.  
I'v been using it for 3 years now. 
You'll see them on Audiogon and Ebay.
My friend had an interesting combo.
He's using the Musical fidelity Tri vista 21 tube dac and a Pioneer Elite DV-09 DVD CD player as a transport.  This was Pioneer's top of the line DVD CD player in the late 90s. Its so built. Its a really good transport. 
This Musical Fidelity, Pioneer Elite combo sounds great.  The Musical Fidelity has a nice tube sound to it.   The Pioneer DV-09 only plays CDs. It wont play CDRs.
My friend also has a Pioneer Elite DV-37 DVD CD player which is also really built and makes a very good transport.  The DV-37 plays everything.  CDR's, MP3s etc.