Integrated Amp Suggestions for Dynaudio Contour 3.4LE

Just bought a floor model of these speakers at a good price. I currently have an NAD M3 Dual Mono integrated and would love to hear how I could do better. Any thoughts on what integrated would best pair with these speakers?

One other twist. I also own the Magnepan 1.7's. It would be great if I had an integrated amp that would sound great with both speakers. That may be a tall order and I am mainly concerned about driving the Dynaudios but just thought I would throw it out there.

Many thanks

Ag insider logo xs@2xpuppyt
Congrats on the Dynaudios. Great speaker. I own the previous version with upgraded Esotar2 tweeters. I have been using a Luxman 505ux and liked the sound. Then a friend upgraded his system and I bought his Mark Levinson 326 and a ML 532H amp. Great combo. The Dynaudios like power. The Hegel is pretty powerful and I've seen them on Audiogon priced between $3500 and $4200. Also the Dynaudios are 4 ohm for what that's worth. 
hgeifman, Does the AX-7e have an output that can provide a signal to a sub manager?  The manager would do crossover.

db
Dyn’s do like power but don’t purchase based on power alone. Try to hear as many amps as you can. With my C1’s I had a Bryston B100sst rated @180W into 4ohm and it did sound good. But later I got an in home demo of the Octave V70se rated at 70W into 4ohm and the Octave had so much more ’control’ of the music. Another beauty with the Octave being tubed based if I wanted a warmer or more linear sound I could swap tubes. I later got the Octave black box and it really lowered the noise floor which I never thought was a problem until I added it.

Like Carmenc had mentioned take your time. I had a friend who had the Octave V80 and drove the Sapphires and later C4's sig's with no problem. The V80 put out 75W.
Just reading through all the comments about the right amp for these speakers.  I am not anti tube at all, I've owned tubes in an amp, preamp, cd player and a buffer in the past.  I've built more speakers than I care to count.  What bothers me is that these speakers are 4 ohm and 86db sensitivity.  I cannot find curves anywhere to give proper advice.  Has anyone out there seen impedance and phasing angle curves?
Being labeled 4 ohms, it is possible, even probable that at some frequency that these speakers drop in 3 ohm range or less. Then if phase angles drop much, you can have real problems.
Puppyt, if you are considering purchasing tubes to use on the Dyn's, I highly recommend listening to the amp on your speakers first. Not too many tubed amps .... at least that are affordable, will drive low impedance loads with tough phase angles.... So, if you can confirm phase angles are not bad and/or your speakers are a fairly consistent 4 ohm load or higher then, you should be fine with a tubed amp, If not, in my opinion, its not worth the risk..... unless, you find a great buy on tubes that you know that you can resell without a huge loss...
Just my 2 cents,  Tim