I have Kenwood Receiver form 1975How do I hook up a CD player ?

I had my original Kenwood receiver updated recently from 1975....how do I hook up a CD player to that receiver? Also, where would I buy a single disc CD player these days ?  Thank you  
garebear
I use one of these to play CD’s . It won’t display the track that is playing,but other than that it works just fine. 35 bucks at Walmart!
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-DVD-Player-DVPSR210P/20370550
Thank you Mr Riley but you have missed my need for a response to that post altogether. I was somewhat cordial posting the question back to the member to answer my inquiry...if you have something to say that will actually add to the post ; then say it.  I put the post up because I was not sure how to exactly hook a CD player to an older receiver, legitimate question or so I thought and as I noted ; Mr Ruebent answered my inquiry. There was no need for Mr Addyson to perpetuate the post no matter how long a member has been on this site questioning basically someone's ( audio ) intelligence. There was no need or value to a post presented as such. I am sure after looking at it again you will or should agree. Mr Ruebent professionally answered my question as well as you have. 
sure addyson815 didn't answer your question like Ruebent did but was it right for you to be so mean on your reply to that member ?    

Sometimes you you just have to go with the flow and don't get all bent out of shape on a reply.   It's not the end of the world 
Post removed