I have Kenwood Receiver form 1975How do I hook up a CD player ?

I had my original Kenwood receiver updated recently from 1975....how do I hook up a CD player to that receiver? Also, where would I buy a single disc CD player these days ?  Thank you  
garebear

Showing 2 responses by riley804

It's no wonder why members don't want to reply to threads on this site because of the way garebear replied to addyson815.

So garebear..... let me ask this....if a member that has been in this site for a number of years had replied the same way that addyson815 did, would your reply have been the same OR did you think it was ok to reply that way because addyson815 has only been here a short time and has no feedback?

as mentioned earlier, use any input other than phono.    On equipment today, most of the inputs are labeled and just because it says "cd" does it mean you have to connect the CD player to it.....use whatever input you want, but just make sure on the front that you select the proper input.
sure addyson815 didn't answer your question like Ruebent did but was it right for you to be so mean on your reply to that member ?    

Sometimes you you just have to go with the flow and don't get all bent out of shape on a reply.   It's not the end of the world