Rogue Cronus Magnum 2 tube rolling

Hey guys, I switched out the pre-amp tube with a Telefunken smooth plate and I recently replaced the 12ax7 with another set of German Lorenz tubes.  All great changes. Is there any value in rolling out the last two 12au7 driver tubes? Thx Jay 
nycjlee
The JAN Philips I have are a better match with my current Grommes Monoblocks.  Every amp is different.  If I had to blindly pick a brand and only 1 brand, it would be Mullards.  The other reason for the JAN is power handling.  My Grommes really push the voltage limits and already ate a quad of RCA's.  The JAN's are happy running at higher voltages.
The 12AU7 driver tubes make a larger difference in sound than do the 12AX7 phase splitters in my experience and according to Mark O'Brien of Rogue. 

My preference is for NOS Mullard CV4003s. I use an RT 6189 in the pre-amp spot and either NOS Mullards or RCA black-plates in the phase splitter positions.

Funny how we got different answers from Rogue. I was told that the 12au7 driver tubes made the else impact.   In anycase, unfortunately I sold the CM2 and bought a solid state amp.