Kimber Monocle X

Just wanted to see if anyone out there has experience with these speaker cables. A pair is available near me at a great price and I'm tempted to just go for it but there are not a lot of reviews available online so I wanted to get a little feedback. I currently use Kimber 8VS so I have to imagine they'll be a big step up for me, but I'd like to think I would want to stick with them for a while because I know I'm going to upgrade my speaker cables soon anyway. I have a Musical Fidelity a3cr pair and Infinity RSIIIa speakers. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
davelarz
Davelarz i auditioned them before with my Martin Logan, for me they are dry sounding, 

..depends on the deal you got....   I think they're quite good, but like Wireworld top of the line better.
If you plan on upgrading any of your other components, do that first. Active components and speakers should make a much bigger difference than a pair of speaker cables. Especially since both cables are made by the same company. Also, cables don't always sound the same with different equipment. In one system, a cable may sound bright, and in another system, dull. 

The secret to making the right cable choice, is to properly match your components first. If you get that right, cable selection becomes much easier. Most people demand way too much from cables, and are usually disappointed because they don't do as much as they thought they would.