Seeking Suggestions on Preamp Upgrade (CJ, Aesthetix, EAR)

I have about $5,000 budget to upgrade a preamp.  I am using Luxman 550 integrated as a preamp currently, it sounds a bit too lean to me.  Rest of the system are Pass XA30.5, Dynaudio Contour 3.4, Marantz reference SACD.  I am thinking CJ CT5/ET5, CJ ACT2, Aesthetix Calypiso, EAR 868, or Zesto Leto.  Thank you very much!

davidhe19audio
The other unit is 7k, I forgot the name, between the 5k and 7k, for me the 2k difference is not worth it.
How about an Atmasphere pre? Very neutral but must use a balanced amp to get best results.
How about a Rogue RP-5 tube preamp?  Loads of inputs/outputs and sounds excellent, especially with 4 NOS Mullard tubes.
For the XA30, I would consider a Convergent Audio SL1 (pick your vintage)
Out of the ones you have listed, I would think a CJ pre would sound great with the XA30, but I like silver w/ silver, not silver and gold, but some may not care about such trivial stuff........I’ve heard the Zesto extensively and it is a wonderful preamp. I don’t think it’s in the same league as the CAT preamps.....I have heard that particular EAR and it’s a good preamp, but EAR’s service and support is suspect......I’ve heard bad things.....As to Aesthetix, I have a friend who had a Calypso and a Janus, he was plagued with small unexplained issues on both of them, like unexplained noise, ground loop issues, LEDs failing.....etc....I’d just steer clear of that brand.....he is now a Zesto dealer and has the Leto and couldn’t be happier.....but even he says my CAT Renaissance sounds a good deal better........when I bought the CAT it was 10K w/ phono and 8K without.....used ones come about every now and then.....mine will never be for sale....check hifi-shark for convergent.....there are a few really nice units around 2500 or so, you could have Ken Stevens do his magic for less than 5K and have something really special.....