Do you clean your records before play, after play, or once (and then never again)?

All my records have been cleaned at least once, but after play, I'll drop it in my Klaudio ultrasonic cleaner for a quick re-clean. I figure if my stylus is digging / loosening anything in the grooves, it's a good opportunity to get that junk out of there. How about you?
128x128nrenter
And three Disc Doctor brushes, one for each solution. Double rinsing with pure water step three. I only have a few hundred records, and even in this case it is very inexpensive. I've had the Okki Nokki for a year now and it's been reliable.
I've thrown out my carbon fiber brushes. At best it simply pushes crap around the records (I believe anything a carbon brush would remove would not affect the play) and at worst, it's creating a static charge that attracts more crap to the record (yes, I know there are "anti-static" brushes, but I'm suspect).

I clean my stylus (primarily) with a Magic Eraser, but every now and then I'll dip it into some Fun-Tak (per the recommendation of the Sound Smith).
Good carbon fiber brush does work, one just needs to know how to use it properly. 
I clean every record before each play on a Loricraft. Most of my records have been cleaned dozens of times. But I am not anal about cleaning fluids etc. Any decent one will do. You only have to observe the dust in the air in your audio room as revealed by sunlight coming through the window to realize that any record exposed for more than a few minutes in a room will have debris on it so there is no point in going crazy.