Fusion Audio cable?

I just picked up a pair of Fusion Audio Romance "Ella" speaker cables.  To say I'm impressed would be an understatement.  Now, I am curious about the interconnect and power cable from Fusion Audio.  Does anyone have experience with these cables that they would like to share here??? I noticed there is not too much info online about these cables and would love to hear others impressions. 

I enjoyed the Ella speaker cable so much, I bought a used pair of Romance II interconnects to use coming out of my Lampizator DAC.  They will arrive next week.  I'm also curious about Magic ics, Romance I ics...or are the Romance II the ones to own? 

Prior to the Ella speaker cable, I had been using AZ Satori Shotgun speaker cable which are excellent IMO and certainly overachievers in their price range.  BUT, the amount of texture, tonality, resolution, and bass definition made available by the Ellas in comparison is incredible to me, AND they can do it all without a hint of edginess or top end glare(unlike other high resolution cables I've used in the past).  I know I can contact Eric Love at Fusion, but I'd love to hear other users experiences with Fusion Audio cable?  BTW, I have no affiliation, thanks! 
128x128waxwaves
Hey steakster, you're not derailing here, you're contributing.  I can certainly understand and relate to what you are saying.  I have experienced this cable we speak of performing in a similar manner in a different system.  One difference between mine and yours may be the use of the Bybee purifier, is your cable equipped with this?  It does takes these cables time to settle in to the system and I always try to take that into serious consideration.  There is also a chance that my PAD Venustas is not playing well with the Gold PC, or the TARA Labs the One power cable is mucking things up.  TARA Labs the One is very vivid and alive as well.  This is another reason to try Fusion Romance series in this system and hey...possibly another WyWires Gold or Platinum?  At this point, I'm wide open in mind and with system.  It is only my wallet that will not open wide enough!
thanks for the input steakster!

Waxwaves I must correct myself. I used the fusion audio enchanter PC not one called romance.  It definitely sounds like it would be a nice fit in your rig based on your description.  Big, bold, and dynamic.  I got the impression a full loom of these might be too much but one worked nicely.   Which brings me to my weakness. "If one sounds this good two must be even better!"

Best of luck with your search bro.    

I know what you mean when it comes to having too much of a good thing pops.  One reason I plan to keep Venustas in the mix as it seems to me to be an extremely good conveyor of and a solid foundation for the MUSIC.  This cable works well with McIntosh equipment and seems to prefer the spot between preamp and amps in my experience with systems past.  I will remove the Jena Labs preamp jumper on my MA7000 integrated and put the Venustas in place there.  The Romance II, which will arrive today will go from Lampizator to MA7000 and then out to the Fusion Audio Romance "Ella" speaker cable.  I will tell you what I think after a few days of listening.  If this shows good results, I plan to go on to audition the Enchanter power cable.  Hopefully it will not be too much Romance.  Thanks again for sharing your experience Jerry!
Hey Wax - I agree with you about the Venustas.  I have also used it between my dehavilland pre and Mac's and it is a great fit.  Mine is 5 meters and I have just moved my system from the side wall to between the speaks.  I am using Wywires silver currently so the PAD is on the bench.  Having my components closer together allows me to experiment with different cables and I have several laying around.

I will be curious when you spend some time with your new Fusion IC.  Good listening!

Pops, can you post your impressions of WyWires Silver interconnects in comparison to Venustas please?  I've used the WyWires Silver USB and now using the Platinum USB, so I have a good idea what I think the WyWires sonic signature is.  I'm curious if the interconnects might be the same.  Any other input would also be welcome folks.
 Btw, the Fusion Romance II ics did not show yesterday, hoping they arrivez today.