Tidal streaming 192.0Khz/24it?

I am using chrome to stream Tidal to USB DAP Fiio X3 gen2. Fiio display shows 192kHz/24bit. Sounds amazing. It suppose to be 44.1kHz/16bit. Don't know why. Anyone has the answer?
junzhang10
Now push classiconline to Oppo 105 and I got 192k/24bit. Plan to try a week. Be honest, I can't tell difference between 44.1khz/16bit and 192khz/24bit. But one thing for sure, the music future is streaming not physical media.

I noticed you said your steaming it using chrome I find tidal sounds best through its own app. I've been using it on a dedicated mini pc from Asus that has an optical out plugged into my dac with nothing on the pc (win 10) doing anything to the output.

Now I thought Tidal used the highest resolution available maybe one of you can expand on that.

With Win7 PC, in order to send  high bit  USB stream, I have to use foobar and download drivers for that articular DAC (such as Oppo and Fiio), Winthin Foobar, have to select WASP. In Apple, it is much intuitive. Oppo Tidal app is so easy for me with the Ipad, If like to watch live music from Berlin Philharmonic, the Oppo has a similar app allow you to watch it live.

Tidal streams at 44.1/16 for $20 a month or mp3 for $10 a month. They have said that they were going to work with MQA to provide high-res (greater than 44.1/16) streaming, but last I heard that was on hold.

Streaming services often call 44.1/16 resolution high-res causing confusion amongst audiophiles.

ClassicsOnline streaming mostly 96k/24b. Bit rate 2300kbps. The sound is definitely better than rbcd.