Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
"The most significant advance applied to the DF-SS is the wide band cable suspension bridge, designed to support any cable, power or signal, while dissipating vibrational energy through the purposefully tensioned polymer band. The second innovation is the energy-absorbing granular compound that fills the base of the DF-SS. This compound formulation absorbs floor borne energy that would otherwise couple to the cable, causing signal degradation."

Hi lak,

That's why I say that the rubber bands and damping material are key. I made and installed the wooden cable lifts many years ago, but the recent addition of the rubber bands and damping material made all the difference.

Best to you lak,
Dave 
Very nice Dave.

I got a friend who's a carpenter with the wood and tools so I'm going to try and cut some blocks in the next few weeks to mimic the df-ss. Got the damping material from Amazon on order. I used it in my truck door's so I know it's good stuff.

I'm currently burning in a GE blue pc I got this week so would like to let it settle and know it's sonic signature before doing anything else. So far it's really good.
geez, has it really been 30 years since i built those Enid Lumley cable tunnels, using three 2x4s to make the tunnels, then suspending the cables inside the tunnels using eye hooks and thread?

Awesome, t_ramey. Let me know what you think after you get the lifts in place. Especially good under speaker cables.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017LP44I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Best to you t_ramey,
Dave

liminscate,

There is not much info on the cables construction. But, if it sounds good to you that's all that matters. The Cerious cables consist of a silver backbone with carbon fiber, ceramic, and Graphene.

On the subject of cable lifting. I am using 4 meter dual runs (bi-wiring) of the Graphene speaker cables. First, I ran them together (4 runs) and then I cable tied them neatly together. Then I have them placed on porcelain lifters that I have had for years.