Vitus sia 025 vs d'agostino momentum

Hi everyone
i need some advice on this one. I have devialet 400 monos and I’m looking to get an integrated amp. I have narrowed the search to vitus sia 025 and d’agostino momentum amps. I am hoping to get advice on choosing between these two items.
My system
focal Scala v2
2 REL g1 subs
brinkmann balance tt
brinkmann 12.1 tonearm
benz lps
shunyata triton/typhon
transparent reference cables
audio alchemy phono
dsc rossini
The reason for the change in amps that I feel that the devialets lack any depth to the soundstage and my system is too technical. I have heard these amps and they seem to add better scale to the soundstage and a more tube like sound
any suggestions?
thanks in advance
chris
cmanios
@cyclopse, Yes I am 100% sure about the power specs of the current Vitus SIA-025. Vitus increased the power output from 100 to 150 watts in Kl.A/B about 18 months ago. Class A power is the same. By Hans Ole's own self admission, there are several inconsistencies with the spec sheets and even user manuals right now. That is one of the projects that Hans has 'in the queue'. If in doubt, you could contact Vitus directly and confirm that.

Regarding maintaining optimal thermal conditions. I would refer you to the commentary from reviewer Chris Thomas in my earlier post. But fyi, this is from the SIA-025's owner manual which comes on cd..

"3. Standby mode. In this mode the controls of the SIA-025 are deactivated.
The SIA-025 does not shut down in Standby Mode in order to maintain an optimal working temperature"

You could also ask Bob at Rhapsody in NY who is a Vitus dealer. He had this to say on Audioshark forum about the SM-102 & SM-011 mono's - "One last point is that like most amps, but especially with the SM102's they take at least an hour playing in Class A mode to really strut their stuff. The SM011's take some time to warm up as well, but not as long as the SM102's. They are both VERY listenable from the get-go but after an hour in Class A with the 102's then you understand what they are all about."
cmanios

So your question really is how to make these speakers sound good.
You might look at tubes, hope that is not a dirty word. Would 845's be enough to drive them. ( this is were everyone chimes in and tells you that you need more power ) . I guess it would depend on the size of your room and how close to the speakers you sit. 
I work part time for a great NJ dealer, Audio Doctor, we recently started carrying the T+A gear from Germany.

We Picked it up after reading a review from the Absolute Sound where Allan Taffel compared the 300 watt HV integrated $19,500.00 to $120,000 worth of CH Precision gear, at the review's summation Mr. Taffel had a hard time telling which one was playing. Dave figured that if a $19k piece sounds nearly as good as $120k worth of state of the art gear this would be a brand worth checking out.

My friend/ Boss Dave store owner, contacted Rutherford audio and we got some of this gear in for testing, it is incredible gear, and easily can compete with any Vitius or Dagastino piece, yet it costs considerably less.

German craftsmanship, fantastic bass, a gigantic sound stage, warm yet detailed sound, and uses technology which mimics the sound of tubes without using tubes by running transistors at very high voltages. 

If you are our neck of the woods you should hear this gear.