Paradigm Personas anyone heard them

No reviews on these yet that I can find. Curious if anyone has heard them and what were your impressions. Also any comparisons to the outgoing signature series?
thanks
mofojo
I work part time for Audio Doctor, in Jersey City NJ, which was the first dealer to display Persona to the public, at the New York Audio Show. Our room was consistently mobbed and many show goers thought our room was considerably better than any of the other rooms as the show and that was in direct comparison to YG and Magico speakers.

After spending time with all three models, I can say without a shadow of a doubt Paradigm has built one of the world’s best performing loudspeaker lines that can easily compete with the best high end speakers on the market and in many ways easily outperform speakers two to three times the price of each individual model they are that good!

Persona raises the bar dramatically and offers a level of performance not seen before in affordable speakers, all speakers in the series use the exact same pure Beryilium tweeter and 7 inch pure Beryillium midrange driver.

What makes this so special is not one of the companies many people in this industry consider the best speakers on the market do not use the exact same material for both the tweeter and midrange driver, not Magico, not Rockport, not Wilson, not B&W.

When you have exactly the same material for the tweeter and midrange the speaker sounds 100% coherent, there is no issue in getting the drivers to blend.

Beryillium is one of most exotic and expensive materials to make a driver out of and very few companies have the capacity and pocketbook required to harness Beryillium, Paradigm has the financial capability to invest several million dollars in the Persona project to bring these speakers to market.

Beryillim is twice as stiff as Titanium and 1/2 as light and it is also self damped to it doesn’t ring like other metals do so you get the incredible speed and transparency of the best drivers and you also get a natural midrange and treble without any artificial brightness of other driver technologies.

So what you are getting in Persona is the first time an affordable line of speakers which use driver technology and materials normally seen in $25k speakers.

The flagship 9H is comparable to a $70k pair of loudspeakers, this compact elegant tower employs four 8.5 inch bass drivers with 2 inches of linear throw coupled with 1,400 watts of amplification and active room correction
its bass is thunderous and due to active room correction the speaker can work in room’s way smaller than you can normally fit speakers with true 28 hz bass.

You will be hearing a lot more about the Persona line, as review samples start to flow out of Paradigm. In terms of Signature vs Persona there is no comparison, the Signature line was very competitive compared to many outstanding loudspeakers but fell short in terms of ultimate resolution and performance compared to a Focal or B&W Diamond speaker, with Persona Paradigm has built a line of speakers than can compare with the most expensive speakers from the best marque brands and in many ways will outperform a B&W a Wilson a Magico a YG and that was something they couldn’t do before

Thanks for the prompt response. Sounds like something I need to hear. I thought the signature series already competed well especially with the high dollar b&w series and revel so I'll be sure to check them out. 
"When you have exactly the same material for the tweeter and midrange the speaker sounds 100% coherent, there is no issue in getting the drivers to blend."

I’m not a speaker designer nor an engineer by any stretch, but there’d seem to still be several issues left to deal with, in addition to driver material, that would determine how coherent individual drivers and/or a speaker sounds. You’re also talking pretty tough about outperforming some pretty good speaker manufacturers.  Sound like interesting speakers though.
Audiotroy, Out of curiousity what amplifiers did you try out with the new Paradigms?  Any particular equipment that sounded better than the others?   I'd like to hear the 7F.
thanks

Our setup at the New York audio show was with the superlative T+A gear,

at the shop we have been playing the 3F and B with all sorts of gear, the Naim amps sound wonderful, so does the T+A Dac 8 amp 8 combo, the Unison Research does a great job as well. 

They seem to reflect perfectly whatever you put through them.

The image size is quite spooky extremely holographic, the clarity is astonishing the 3f's bass is rather extraordinary especially for the size of the speakers. 

In terms of design, yes a good crossover is also crucial, you guys have to remember that Paradigm is one of the world's largest speaker manufacturers their factory is 250,000 sq. feet, the 200 ton press needed to bond the panels of the Persona costs hundred of thousands of dollars and Paradigm has the financial resources to invest several million dollars in developing a very sophisticated line of speakers with completely proprietary in house made drivers.

Very few of the world's top loudspeaker brands have the technical skill or funds to do this, you can pretty much count them on one hand: B&W, Focal, Magico, Rockport, Dynaudio, ATC, YG, KEF, come to mind.

When you then breakdown that list into who can make really high tech drivers with truly exotic construction and materials, you get B&W, Magico, Focal, Rockport. 

With Persona Paradigm has clearly arrived with speakers that can be considered the best in the world.