What drugs do you use to enhance your listening experience?

In this post let's consider alcohol, nicotine, and coffee drugs, as they are, along with the usual suspects that can get you arrested in most US states and beheaded in Saudi Arabia. I live in Victoria, Canada, which has more marijuana shops than Starbucks, and we have tons of Starbucks. In 10 minutes, I can walk from my house to four dispensaries, which will sell to anyone over 18. OK, enough bragging, For me, a puff, and just one puff (I don't like getting stoned) can be the best tweak ever. A glass of wine is also a fine compliment. Too much alcohol will increase my enjoyment (because I'm drunk) but put Phil Spector in the room (wall of sound and loss of the stuff I value in my system, such as clarity).
golferboy
While I have found that herb (vaporized) can be a nice enhancement while listening, I feel that natural endorphins are the best. Case in point, last night I was at a jazz club in the west Village here in NYC with a new Tinder date, a lovely Japanese woman, 18 years my junior. Her sitting next to me, my arm around her while she fondled my knee made the music and the experience quite enhanced. It was a simple but enjoyable moment, one I hope to repeat many times.
*L*  Well...y'all seem to bear out my suspicion that some audio experiences take place Between the ears vs. before them. *smirk*

Alcohol and herbs seems to top the list...no surprise there, due to demographics of the attending.  We're all of an era, so to speak. ;)

As for some of the 'really exotics' mentioned, well...check the MSDS on whatever it is, and keep a copy handy for the EMS in your pocket...

"What'd he take?"
"Huh, beats me.  Keeps jabbering about cables frying his brain...."

Most of the time, personally, cold sober....dammit. *L*  But it allows for some lack of influence and distance, objectivity, blah blah.  If I just want to have fun....that's Different. ;)
I like a puff here and there myself but a nice cup of coffee done right is what floats my boat. Less occasionally a pale ale of some kind. Going out to see live music is the almost the reverse order with coffee a distant third place. All done with anything else for the foreseeable future. 
Also, I found that holding my breath until I faint doesn't work well for music listening as you risk falling over and smashing your face. Also, never drink and operate a chain saw especially in a small dimly lit room.