Linear Tube Audio- Any feedback on their amps/ Preamp?

I recently was told by another member about Linear Tube Audio as they are using David Berning's designs (approved by David) and are made in the USA.  The Micro ZOTL 2.0 pre has just received great reviews and they also offer the ZOTL 40 and ZOTL 10 amps.  I would really like to get some feedback from someone that owns the pre and one of the amps.  Thanks!
sense63
I just got back from a D.C. HiFi Group meeting. They had the ZOTL10 and Micro ZOTL preamp with Fern & Robey speakers and turntable. The sound was very good.

i am very happy with the ZOTL40 driving my Janszen zA2.1 speakers. I don't See it getting any better than this.
Anybody try the micro ZOTL preamp with a solid state amp? LTA recommends it with tube amps but just curious if anybody's had any success using it with any solid state amps. 
I picked up a Job 225 here on Agon. I will let you know how they do together. Although I've heard the Job 225 can be picky when it comes to the pre it's paired with.

i have tried the Micro ZOTL with other tube amps and it's good but the synergy between the Micro and the ZOTL 40 is the best pairing I've ever heard. Just incredible.

i just noticed today they have a Black Friday sale. I'm going to Have to get the MZ2-S.

Nice lancelock.

Yeah, some say the Job plays better with a passive pre because of the relative high gain but I had used a tubed pre with it when I had one and thought it was a good match. Probably helped that the speakers I had at the time were not as efficient as the ones I have now.

Someone told me they heard that Linear Tube Audio is developing a remote for the micro ZOTL preamp, have you heard that?
t_ramey,

yes, the remote control feature should be available by the end of the year or maybe January? Better to check with them.  I live close by so I hang out there occasionally and I saw the prototype.

The new MZ2-S will soon have a switch on the board to change from 6 volt to 12 volt. This allows you to use 6SN7 or 12SN7 tubes and NOS 12SN7 tubes are cheap because of low demand. He is able to sell the unit pre-rolled with NOS RCA tubes. The sound is incredible.

These LTA amps won't win any beauty contests so if you're into audio jewelry maybe not your thing but if you're into quality, world class sound at a price that seems too good to be true.... For me this is it.