Is it a OK to leave tube pre-amps powede up 24/7

I’m relatively new to tubes in my hifi setup. Recently went from SS pre to tube ARC pre-amp and a Croft phono stage.

I have always kept all of my SS gear powered up 24/7(and still do), but I shut down my pre-amp and phono stage now after I am done listening for the day. I power them up at least a half of an hour before I put anything into play.

I would prefer to leave my tube gear on all the time, but am concerned about premature tube wear.

What would the tube folk here think about 24/7?

128x128crazyeddy
Well Atma is spot on as usual.  It depends on design. The tube preamp I have owned for years, TRL, ran barely warm and was a better climate for the parts inside.  The designer always told me to keep it on unless traveling for days etc...

This actually led to better sound, happy internal parts, and longer tube life according to the designer.  

I have never heard of a tube preamp catching fire and Atma's comments cannot be improved on.  
I run a couple of hybrid amps and both have circuitry that allows the tubes  to be turned off when you switch to stand-by mode.  It means a delay when you fire it up again, but not as much as if you turned it off completely.  One is an Audio Research and the other is a CJ Premier.

Keeping your tubes fired up all the time will drastically shorten useful life.
I have a Rouge integrated amp with stand-by soft start. Truthfully, after a half hour warm up it sounds great and additional hours of warm up seems to make no difference, so, except for periods when I plan to listen to music for a couple of days in a row (even then usually turn on in the am and off at night unless on an all night music binge) I see no point in leaving it on 24/7. I also have a Audible Illusions Modulas II preamp, also with a stand-by soft start and left it on continually only during periods of extended listening and off during periods of not listening. I had to change out the tubes only twice in 25 years. If your pre amp has a soft start and you listen to every day, I agree with paul79, on once off once each day. 
I have a vintage CJ P-11 that's been modified.
Since I'm retired, I listen most any time of the day.
So, I leave it on all day and turn it off at night.
I used to turn it on and off and had to wait annoyingly each time I
wanted to listen to music.
I'm much happier this way, but am I doing it any harm?
i dearly love the unit.

There are only so many electrons in a vacuum tube.
There might be a limit to how many electrons can **flow** through a vacuum tube... I've seen some 6SN7s go over 50,000 hours in our gear.  Admittedly, that's an outsider number but some tubes have very long lives!

I'm much happier this way, but am I doing it any harm?
No.