Do ClassDAudio Amps Have Proper Decay Of Notes?

I'm interested in the ClassDAudio kits. Has anyone tried them? I had a tripath amp once and it had a liquid, detailed quality that I liked but it was too fast with the decay so ultimately sounded a bit fake, even with a tube pre. Full-bodied, lush, but too fast. I've heard the Hypex modules from Holland have nailed the decay issue but they're miles out of my price range. Just wondering if the ClassDAudio kits are close in terms of decay.
uberdine
Just to throw out a thought -- shouldn't whatever "decay" a musical sound possesses be solely on the recording? And isn't it the job of the equipment in the playback chain to simply reflect, as accurately as possible, what's on the recording? 

Decay is the remainder of a note as it fades away. For an amp to mess that up, it means the amp is either non-linear in some fashion, or has distortion that masks lower level sounds, or noise (another form of distortion) that is masking the signal as it decreases in volume. 

You'd think those deficiencies would show up in more areas of playback than just decay quality.

I've got a Bel Canto C5i and I find it wonderfully neutral. 
georgelofti,

Another innovation, meaning a different melange of approaches in the Technics amps are the way they handle jitter. The Reference Class SU-R1 can handshake in digital mode (with some form of Ethernet) with the SE-R1 until the amplifier does a conversion to analog to drive the speakers....Note that the amplifier uses a linear power supply! The final innovation is the LAPC or load adaptive phase calibration. This seems like the F1 "boost button" that makes the Technics two top ranges so pleasing to reviewers. I have an acquaintance in the industry (he does not have a dog in the fight though) who has heard the Technics new range in the context of a magazine review although he was not the reviewer. He is a degreed engineer by trade and is pretty sanguine about "breakthroughs." He thought the LAPC circuit was astounding with a range of box speakers.
I expect to be auditioning the Technics SE-R1/SU-R1 after the CES madness calms down. I'll be using my analog preamp as well as digital direct sources. Speakers will be SoundLab U-1PX Consummates and perhaps some other unusual speakers.  Let's see if they can handle those puppies, as a regular amp and with the LAPC enabled.  I will report back. 

@ivanj

Dear Ivanj,

Have you had a chance to test the new reference caliber Technics digital amp&preamp combo with your electrostats, and if so would  you kindly share your impressions?

Thanks so much....