Superb Service

I have read about the unfortunate experiences some of our members have had with some manufacturers.  I wish to tell of a completely different story.  I purchased one of the original Modwright SWL 9.0 SE models when it was first released.  Recently the left channel developed a static.  I couldn't find the source so I called Modwright.  Dan Wright got on the phone and we were discussing my problem.  He asked that I send it to him.  He called shortly after receiving it and told me it needed two resistors and two MOSFETS.  He fixed it quickly and then burned it in for a week with testing to make sure it was in specifications.  He promptly shipped it back.  Total time he had the unit was two weeks.  He called to make sure it was satisfactory.  Charges: $75 for one hour of bench time, $20 for parts, $50 for shipping.  Total $145 and it sounds brand new. 
I thought it appropriate to tell everyone here what a great experience it was for me and to recommend Dan Wright and the Modwright team for their superb service.
tgrisham
I agree Michael at Ayre, Richard Vandersteen, Harry at VPI, John Rutan at Audio Connection in New Jersey...all provided me with spectacurlarly good service.
Audio Research and Bryston both provide excellent service. Audio Connection and Audio Classics are also both very good.
Neal at Soundscience is absolutely great. My Diamond Music Server is long out of warranty period and he still provides me with great support. 
+1 markus1299.  Neal has always been very responsive and generous with his time.