Worst record ever?

I had the misfortune of spotting Sarah Vaughan's "Songs of the Beatles" at my local record store and, intrigued, I bought it since it was only $2. I'm still traumatized a few hours after listening to it; who and why would ever release a record that bad? I love Sarah as a jazz singer but her rendition of the Beatles' songs is absolutely atrocious. I just can't believe someone made a decision to actually release it.
actusreus
Any music which tries to fuse metal and rap into a sound. 

Makes me throw up in my mouth
^ in other word: noise

Did I mention current Yes ? The mightiest of Prog Bands ? Remember "Astral Traveller", stunning cover of Beatles´ "Every Little Thing", "In the Heart of Sunrise", incredibly beautiful cover of Paul Simon´s "America", "Roundabout", "Tales from Topographic Oceans", "On the Silent Wings of Freedom" ?? They finally are a karaoke outfit lead by a non original member. None of them is original. And people praise those. There can´t be anything worse in the business really. I´ll take lady Gaga any day instead. Because she´s honest doing her crap.
i recently heard "my favorite underwear" by liz phair, whose "exile in guyville" was a revered classic. it is unquestionably the most pandering execrable record ever made and is actually physically painful to listen to.
Maybe, but the Barry Gibb Talk Show skits on SNL with Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake are one of the best ever! Cheers,
Spencer