Well Tempered Simplex arm and wiring

Does anyone know who makes the 5 pin arm wiring connector on the Well Tempered Simplex table, etc? The pins are smaller than most 55 pin connectors I've seen. I bought a WT Simplex plinth (platter and arm were missing) and I am modifying it for use with a self-made Simplex clone arm.
gvoth
Hi gvoth, The cup diameter is 2-1/16 across. Cup height is 3-3/8" Top of cup to inside deepest (concave) id 1-1/2 inches deep. inside of cup is like a test tube, bottom outside of cup is flat bottom. This makes cup thick on bottom side. Visible part of cup above plinth can vary. it is adjustable in the plinth via a set screw to secure in the hole in the plinth. It is designed this way so as to vary the depth of the silicone level for the golf ball to adjust the amount of damping of the arm. I've never rotated the squash balls as they seem to hold their shape quite well, although an occasional rotation wouldn't hurt.
mr_m, thanks for this detailed description - I thought of keeping the cylinder bottom of the cup unit solid as well to add mass. Can you tell me the length of you suspension arm? I understand that the arm is 3.8" from plinth to top of arm (for the Simplex). In my clones of that arm, I've made the suspension post 3-7/8" long. Time to get things are accurate. I'm making the pillar from both Denril and aluminum.

gvoth. I will get back to you in a few days. I am out of town away from my system for a while.
Just thought of something. The gallows post that supports the arm is, I believe, 6 to 7 inches in length. It too goes into a hole in the base near the cup. It is adjustable in height with a set screw so as to adjust height of arm to adjust VTA and rake angle. I  can give you exact length when I get home.