Your single favorite component

Of all the pieces of your system you now own or have owned in the past, is there any one piece you could say is your absolute favorite piece of equipment? 

I don't know if I have an answer to my own question - I enjoy various pieces of equipment for different reasons. A turntable I've owned for 18 years, a 40 year old tuner, an amp I built myself, all in some way are pretty special to me. And so on! 
128x128zavato
My Acoustic Zen Crescendo speakers. They are not fussy and have a full bodied sound that is so inviting. At both low and high volumes they just sound right to me. 
Jeff Korneff 45 SE integrated amp; the best piece of gear I've owned. 

I wish i I didn't sell it. 
jmcgrogan25,504 posts05-27-2016 10:10amJust like the OP, I don't believe I can name a single favorite component. I have had a few favorites over the last few decades.

I would say my favorite CURRENT component is my VAC 160i SE integrated amplifier.
Very true. Likewise, I would say my favorite current components are my Magico S5 Mk2 speakers. They are the best loudspeakers i've ever owned, even if my listening has been constrained thus far to my Dealer's showroom. A close second would be my Jorma Prime & Statement cables.