why no recent Merlin speaker reviews?

why haven't Merlin speakers been reviewed for years?
bwc55
Still running my Merlins, now with Pass Labs.  Too bad Bobby's not around.  I'd love to tell him how good they sound with solid state.

A tragic loss, but Bobby's legacy lives on, in my listening room and many others' as well.  I too wish Bobby could hear how good my VSMs are sounding these days with my recent switch to a Shindo Monbrison preamp and Sophia Electric 845 monoblocks.  Bobby upgraded my VSMs to the Black Magic edition just a few months before he died, and all the time I spent on the phone and over email with him (man could he talk!) makes my speakers even more special to me.

And they sound great!

To find information about Merlin Music for a friend, I went looking yesterday for the the Web page—only to learn of Bobby's death last year.  I can never listen to my TSM's, which I continue to thoroughly enjoy, without recalling the lengthy, illuminating exchanges I had with Bobby when I was looking to purchase new monitors and several times after I had made my purchase.  I was hoping my friend could benefit from similar exchanges with Bobby.  Alas, never to be.  So sad.  RIP, Bobby Palcovic.