I NEED AN AMP!! BUT WHAT?? HELP PLEASE!!

Hello Everyone!
First I really appreciate any input you might have for me!

I am very new to the audiophile environment. I have a Jeff Rowland Coherence One preamp and an Oracle Delphi MK II Turntable with Alphason HR 100s tone arm, and a Micro Benz Glider M2 MC cartridge.
I also have a Parasound Dac.

I am borrowing a Bryston 3b to power my speakers.. however I need to buy my own.

Bryston is great! however I need more power for my NHT VT-2.4 speakers which has a 88db sensitivity and are 6 ohms..
However they sound great with my other pair of ADS L810 speakers which are 88db and are 4 ohms...

I would like like to buy an amp and spend about $1.000

What would you all recommend???

Best Regards
Ugur

128x128shinemaster
I would suggest a used Sunfire 300, those are load invariant, high current. Run cool and sound wonderful. You could pick on up for anywhere between $5-800 send it in to be recapped and updated for another $300 and it'll drive your speakers without issue.  

Should you find that you need even more, simply purchase another one and bi amp.

Ive been running them for over 20 years on all sorts of speakers and ive yet to run out of or feel the need to look for something else.

I have also measured peaks of 136db while enjoying the Eagles farewell tour DVD and that is like being there live! When I felt my amps, barely warm to the touch.
Octave RE 320 or MRE 220's or the RE 320 w/Super Black Box.  I am waiting to recieve two Super Black Boxes for my MRE 220's and will write a review after I've put them through the paces. 

Ray
Class D Audio 470 C...300 watts 8 ohm and 600 watts 4 ohm.

Have a listen to one and then judge for yourself ! Shockingly good for $700.00  
It is a very VERY nice sounding amp and performs way above the asking price.  
+1 for Parasound A23 ... I had it before I moved up to A21. Amazing value for the price! I found they had enough oomph and were very nicely balanced.
For $1k, sheesh, really I think you need to increase your budget bro!