I NEED AN AMP!! BUT WHAT?? HELP PLEASE!!

Hello Everyone!
First I really appreciate any input you might have for me!

I am very new to the audiophile environment. I have a Jeff Rowland Coherence One preamp and an Oracle Delphi MK II Turntable with Alphason HR 100s tone arm, and a Micro Benz Glider M2 MC cartridge.
I also have a Parasound Dac.

I am borrowing a Bryston 3b to power my speakers.. however I need to buy my own.

Bryston is great! however I need more power for my NHT VT-2.4 speakers which has a 88db sensitivity and are 6 ohms..
However they sound great with my other pair of ADS L810 speakers which are 88db and are 4 ohms...

I would like like to buy an amp and spend about $1.000

What would you all recommend???

Best Regards
Ugur

128x128shinemaster
There is a Harman Kardon HK 990 on Agon right now....great review in Stereophile...I was curious myself awhile back and was going to buy one but none were available at the time. 
My limited experience, CJ tube vs Bryston vs McIntosh vs Adcom.
CJ good customer service, probably beyond your budget but I really enjoy my MV60SE.  Bryston overall my favorite, awesome service, warranty and quality.  If the 3B-SST isn't enough amp, $1000 may not come close.  McIntosh, great sound quality but no better than CJ or Bryston, not so great service IMO, and pricey.  Adcom, huge bang / watts for the buck on the used market, but does not have quite the sound quality of the others.
Hello Shinemaster,

I am running Adcom 555 high current amps you can pick-up a nice one for less than $500.00. My speakers are Kef 104.2 reference series and found them not long ago for like brand new for $275.00 for a pair! - check that the tweeters and cones on the speakers to make sure they are solid and don't need work. ( Twenty-five years ago I spent $1000,00 a pair and that was half price) I also have a audio alchemy DAC and Digital interface pro 32 with the upgraded chip and software it comes loaded. A DAC unless you are buying a $1000.00 Cd player is a very big upgrade to any system and worth every penny!!  This maybe old school and if you can afford the best that I am happy for you but unless I hit the lottery I am very happy with my old sound system.
I don't know where these people work or if Mommy & Daddy gave them them money for $15,000 amps, speakers and DAC, ect. This cost me approx 1500.00 for everything and this system will Rock your living room with nice clean detailed sound  without mortgaging your house.

I would never imagine that 88db/ 6 ohm speakers in a 14x16' room need a high power amp (unless their specs are misleading). I think you'd be hard pressed to beat the already mentioned Parasound A23 at that price point. That amp should provide more than enough power for your needs. You can likely find a lightly used one for less than $900.